Wurth Amo Fixings
- For window, door and frame attachment in concrete and solid brickwork – Box of 200
- Additional Information
Wurth Amo Fixings
For window, door and frame attachment in concrete and solid brickwork.
With large flat head, lies cleanly on the frame and can be optimally covered with cover caps.
Tension-free spaced installation for wooden, plastic and aluminium window frames.
- Positive-locking, removable anchorage with no expansion pressure
- Load-bearing function is retained, even under thermal load
- Tested fire resistance duration of 120 minutes
- Time saving – no anchor necessary
- Short installation times, as no tools are required for insertion
- AW drive for longer bit service life, improved load transfer and no ejection forces
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting after insertion
Guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and house doors
Art. no. 5995000000:
The fixture must safely transfer all standard forces affecting the window to the structure and the foundation. The total load must therefore be calculated from e.g. the window load, wind load and working load (see DIN 1055). The currently applicable building regulations stipulate that buildings and their components must be planned in such a way that they do not endanger human life and health or pose a risk to public safety. Attachment of the windows must also comply with this criterion.
Window walls according to former DIN 18056 standard or elements with a surface greater than 9 m2 and accident-proof glazing as specified in the German technical rules for safety glazing (TRAV) or DIN 18008-4
The DIN 18056 standard applied to window walls with a minimum surface area of 9 m2 and a minimum side length of 2 m on the shortest side. Anchors with a general construction permit or European Technical Approval or with individual approval should be used for this application. Similarly, only anchors with a general construction permit or European Technical Approval or with individual approval must be used to attach accident-proof glazing as specified in the German technical rules for safety glazing (TRAV) or DIN 18008-4.