Emergency Release Device (Flat Key Type)
An external quick release lock for use with Liftmaster and other brands of garage door openers when fitted to garages that have no other means of access than the garage door itself. The device provides a simply key operated cable connection to the release lever on the garage door opener`s drive trolley allowing the drive to be disconnected in the event of a power cut or motor failure.
- For exterior manual operation
- 1.8m industrial strength connecting cable
- Non-corrosive stainless steel faceplate and spur washer
- Extension sleeve for doors up to 50mm thick
- Positive connection between cable and trolley release
- Includes: Lock. sleeve. cable. connectors and two keys