GARADOR GARAGE DOOR OPENERS
Opening your garage door from your car is not only easy, it’s safe too. At the touch of a button, the automatic garage door operator opens the garage door and lights the garage interior. You drive into the garage and the garage door can then be closed behind you. All without leaving the safety and comfort of your car.
All Garador garage door openers come as standard with two hand transmitters. For additional safety and security, hand transmitters select a code from more than 1 billion possibilities.
- Selection of the correct model: The range comprises four models each with three different applications, please establish your door type before ordering or call us for advice.
- Options: Other options available include a range of hand transmitters as well as switches, wall consoles and push buttons.
- Garage Door Security Device: To prevent your garage door from being forced open, all our garage door openers feature a security device which engages in the mechanism’s boom on closing. This security device remains fully functional even during a power failure.
- No Trap Risk: If obstructed, the automatic cut-out halts the closing garage door and automatically raises it about 30cms. This safety mechanism is self-adjusting and self-testing.
- Universal Fitting: All Garador Up & Over and Sectional garage doors are compatible with the earlier Auto Expert and current GaraMatic garage door openers.
Garador Garamatic 9 With K Boom
Garador Garamatic 10 With K Boom
Garador Garamatic 20 With K Boom£396.00
Garador Garamatic 9 Head Only£283.20
Garador Garamatic Canopy Operator
- Unrestricted drive through height
- Canopy operator
- Peak force: 750N
Garador Garamatic 10 Head Only£390.00
Garador Garamatic 20 Head Only£445.20
Hormann Type “K” Boom (2475mm Travel Length)£78.00
Hormann Type “M” Boom (2725mm Travel Length)£164.40
Hormann Type “L” Boom (3400mm Travel Length)£271.20