Weather Defender XL Garage Door Floor Seal 2.9m Length – ONE adhesive included
- NEW Supersized version
- Fits wider industrial door profiles
- Stops rainwater, draughts and leaves
- Weather resistant
- Suitable for all door styles
- Low maintenance and exceptionally tough
- Easy-to-fit with instant results
- Outstanding value for money
- Additional Information
Weather Defender XL Garage Door Seal
THE NEW SUPERSIZED ALL IN ONE GARAGE DOOR FLOOR SEAL
The Weather Defender XL has been designed and manufactured exclusively in the UK to be the ultimate garage door threshold seal, offering a solution for larger gaps while supporting wider industrial door profiles.
The Weather Defender XL is a completely unique and innovative design manufactured to be rigid, highly versatile and unlike any other threshold seal on the market, meaning it won’t perish or deflate over time!
The Garage Door threshold is easy to fit with instant results. You will immediately benefit from the prevention of leaves, water and debris being blown under your garage door by the wind once you have installed your garage door seal.
Forming a tight seal from floor to the bottom of your door the floor seal also keeps energy saving by preventing extra heat loss from your garage!
- Stops rainwater, draughts, leaves and rodents
- Suitable for all door types, including wider industrial door profiles
- Suits your specific needs – choose the length you require
- Quick and easy to install with instant results
- Outstanding Value
- Weather resistant and exceptionally tough
- Keeps your garage dry and clean year round
- Bright yellow safety strip as standard
- Suitable for various sizes of gap
- Ridges on the top, reduce the risk of slipping
- Fixes directly to the floor with adhesive – no need to bolt down
- High quality, flexible, eco-friendly PVC
- Solid and rigid seal for a longer lifetime
Designed and made exclusively within the United Kingdom.
View our full range of Weather Defender kits.
Suitable for: Weather Defender XL is a versatile Garage Door Floor Seal that can be fitted to Up and Over, Sectional, Roller (Shutter) and Side Hinged Garage Doors, whether they be Manual or Automatic. This XL version offers a great solution for larger gaps while supporting a fit to wider industrial door profiles.
Dimensions and Lengths: Weather Defender XL is 129mm wide x 27mm high. Please see the full range of Weather Defender to view all products available.
The Thin Yellow Line: Weather Defender has been designed with a solid yellow rubber line at the top of the rubber hump. The Yellow Line ensures that the weather stripping is highly visible for people to step over when entering and exiting the garage. The yellow line is a permanent solid rubber infill which will not come off when driven over.
Tear Away Section: Our unique tear-away section on the Weather Defender threshold can be torn away when fitting the garage seal to a roller shutter door and provide the best possible results. See photo gallery for example of this.
Serrated Grooved Base: The base of the Weather Defender has been precisely designed with a serrated grooved base. This creates an ideal surface for the sealant, providing excellent adhesion when the rubber Weather Defender is bonded to a concrete floor.
Sealant/Adhesive (included): The sealant is easy to apply (in all weather conditions). It bonds rapidly but It is recommended that the Defender is not driven over for a minimum of 24 hours after fitting.
The sealant is easy to apply in all weather conditions and rapidly bonds any material together, however, we’d recommend that the threshold seal is not driven over for a minimum of 24 hours after fitting for best results.
Please Note: Material shrinkage should be allowed for and could alter the overall dimensions.